Quantity and duration may affect final ticket price
This party reservation is for the Party Pavlion.
Farm Birthday Parties during our Spring Festival are fun and memorable! We have the following party times:
10am to noon (setup at 9am)
1:30pm to 3:30pm (setup at 12:30pm)
5pm to 7pm (setup at 4pm)
Included in the Party Package
- Rental of covered party area (The Pavilion next to the grassy area for 3 hours total (1 hour set up, 2 hours party time. Party guests should not arrive before the party time.)
- Animal tour and goat feeding
- Private Hay ride
- Free time in the baby animal days festivities
- Cowboy hat for each child
- 3 six foot picnic tables, 1 six foot serving table & chairs provided
- Garbage cans and disposal service
- Staff member to be your personal party attendant
You provide plates, cups, napkins, table covers and any decorations. You may bring in whatever food you wish to serve. (Alcohol for the adults is not allowed per our insurance regulations.)
We have two party tiers:
Package 1 - $300 (up to 10 children)*
Package 2 - $375 (11-20 children)*
*The number of children includes children from ages 1-16 years old. Children under one year are not counted in the numbers. Children over 16 are counted as an adult. Up to 10 Adults are included in either package. If there are more than 10 adults then there is a $7/ per adult charge because of the pumpkin patch admission.
You can also add-on the following to your party:
Pony rides - $6.00 per child for one ride
Additional children after the 20 max in package 2 - $8.00 each
To reserve the party area and package you will need to book it with a $100 deposit, which comes off the party package total. The remaining balance will be due the day of the party.
We will be following the State of Nevada directives regarding covid 19 safety. Please see our complete covid 19 protocols here.